Date : November 16-17, 2023
Lieu : Hôtel Dupanloup
Organisateur(s) : LÉO
Contact : email@example.com
The conference is organized by the Laboratoire d’Economie d’Orleans (LEO), University of Orléans with the support of INFER (International Network for Economic Research), a non-profit international scientific organization.
The theme of the conference is highly topical. China's growth is declining, but its place in the global economy is increasing. The trade war with the USA is a perfect illustration of the conflict between big powers, and the challenges posed by China's growing technological level to developed economies.
China's economic reforms and the "New Silk Road" are set to further expand China's influence on the world. While China is consolidating its place in the global economy, it also faces numerous internal challenges, such as an aging population, the reform of state-owned enterprises, its public and private debt, and the development of economic projects around the "New Silk Road".
We are honored and thrilled to welcome our keynotes speakers :
- Axel Dreher, University Heidelberg
- Woo Wing Thye, United Nations SDSN, Sunway, University, Kuala Lumpur
- Mary-Françoise Renard, University Clermont Auvergne
- Barry Naughton, University of California San Diego
Important dates :
- Submission deadline: September15th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: October1st, 2023
- Registration deadline: October15th, 2023 (registration is free of charge)
More informations : https://www.chinaintheglobaleconomy.com/